Monday, February 7, 2011

Pants Pants Pants

I hate washing my jeans.  I washed my size 9's and now I can't get them on.  I am sure it has NOTHING to do with the lack of running I have been doing... Nothing at all.  ;)

Clothes make me mad.  Why is it that only men can buy pants with length and width?  I would love to be able to buy my pants like that.   But instead I have to buy pants too big in the waist for me so that I can get them long enough.  Or I have to buy pants too big in the waist to fit my booty and thighs.  And I hate having to pick my pants up all the time.  Having squinches in my pants because I have to have my belt too tight.

Oh the hardships of being a woman.  **SIGH** 

I hate clothes.  Of course, I don't want to walk around nekkid either.  Lose lose. 
Damn.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of people wouldn't mind you walking around nekkid ;-)

    ReplyDelete